I like him. He's still in love with his ex, he's one of my closet friends. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He must move on first, you should wait until he officially moved on from his ex.
    If you two are dating, you should tell him this. You can't have a new relationship when your love is still stuck in the former

• He always compliment me, he cares about everything i do about the details, what should i consider these?

• If you love him, you wait.
      IF he loves you, he's got to move on.

If he doesn't move on... let it go>.

• Your right

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him how you feel. It will let him know that even after his ex, there are still girls who like him and are interested in him. If you are good friends, then it is likely you have a lot in common and would be compatible. There is a chance that he has never really thought of you like that because of your friendship but that once you tell him he will think about it and realize that he likes you as well.

• I don't wanna affect our friendship, if i tell him it will be awkward i between us...

• I don't think i eill take this risk any way thanks a lot

• You should. Don't be afraid of taking chances :)

• Wait until he sorts things out. You would just complicate things. Friends don't do that to friends.

• You are right but she left him almost 6 months ago

• Our friends always tease him about her, but he sometimes talks me about her

• If that is the case and he feels comfortable talking to you about these things, then why not just ask him... are you over her, or do I have to wait longer?

You have to make your move someday, today is as good as any to let him know how you feel!

What Girls Said 3

• Let him heal and then you can talk to him about considering dating. Otherwise, you may just end up as a rebound.

• Let him go, I know I wouldn't wanna be someone's rebound

• I tried, i couldn't::

• he's trynna move on from a break up Just give it time