First date advice?

If your going on a date for the first time, what would you do? How do you be interesting and have a good date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll just be myself and try to make sure i ask enough questions and not talk about myself too much, if i like him i'll compliment him a little bit and i guess just try to have a good time :)

What Guys Said 3

• I like dates that are more active. Like walking on the beach, bowling etc... I never cared much for just going out to eat. It's boring to me.

• Just be yourself x

• Have fun, smile. Nothing serious should be in your head.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask the guy questions about himself; but start out less personal. Talk about music, movies, interests, and future vacations you want to go on. Maybe even say things you like to do. Don't talk about sex. You want him to realize you're worth everything. He might ask you questions too. Don't feel pressured to answer anything you don't want to. Be chill and just be yourself. Don't make up any stories to sound more interesting. Wear a nice top and skirt or skinny jeans. Maybe do a more natural look... so he can see how gorgeous you are. Good luck!