Ice Skating, bowling, dinner, dancing, visiting museum/aquarium or ice cream in the park for a first date?

Say you have to go on one for a first date with a person. It's a person you're still getting to know so ideally you'd like to learn more about each other throughout the date. The type of dancing is your choice.

Second question unrelated to poll; what would be your ideal date? (you can combo some of these if you want or say your own unrelated one and it doesn't have to be the first date)

choose wisely Ice Skating, bowling, dinner, dancing, visiting museum/aquarium or ice cream in the park for a first date?

• Ice skating
  • bowling
  • dinner
  • dancing
  • ice cream/walking around the park
  • museum or aquarium

Most Helpful Girl

• God damn these questions are hard. I've never been ice skating before so that would be tempting. Walking around eating ice cream sounds the best as a first date since it's cheap and easier to talk. Though museum or aquarium are extremely fascinating to walk around and see all that is there.

I guess ice cream in the park because it's extremely cheap.

• I already know my reactions if I went on any date to ice skate, museum, aquarium, zoo. I will be hyper out of my mind and be jumping up and down like a silly person. I become excited like a little kid over those things. :D

• I like to torture everyone with ball busting questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meuseam or aquarium. If the girl takes an interest in those things too, it'll be an awesome date.

My ideal date (as in perfect date) would be taking her up in a light aircraft around the Hawaiian islands as the sun sets. Then landing at a remote beach and having dinner by a campfire under the stars.

What Girls Said 6

• These are all so great. Ice cream and walking around the park sounds the best for a first date though. There's a lot of opportunity to talk and get to know each other, it can be as quick or long as you want (you can add to it if you feel it's going really well), and there's not a lot of pressure or paying for anything much involved.

My ideal date, hmm that's hard. I think it's really who you're with that makes it ideal or not. But I will say I love cute, thoughtful dates. My ex once took me to ice skating, a French restaurant, and dancing in the city (all things I love), and that was an amazing night.

• I would rather ice cream and park date. It's casual and you can talk in an open area with less to focus on than your ice cream and each other.

• For a FIRST date, I'd just want to go on a walk with them. After a couple dates I would love to try ice skating, because that sounds fun and slightly romantic. I've never gone ice skating, so if I do go I want it to be with someone I know and trust (in case I fall a thousand times).

• just keep it as simple as you can, it'll be fun and less awkward

• I love all of them.
    But I would go with bowling.

• Really depends. If the guy is more the funny type I like to be around of: Bowling. If he is classy: dinner. If he is physically very attractive: dancing (probably followed by fucking, lol)

What Guys Said 3

• I would do dinner and ice cream for the first. That way you can find out if she enjoys the other things and do those for subsequent dates. The zoo is also a winner

• I would suggest an activity is better than just talking. More action, more bonding, less chance to mess it up.

• Something easy like the park