How do I get a girlfriend?

I dont understand how you get one. I dont like the whole "walking up and talking to a random girl just because of the way she looks thing" because that seems extremely superficial to me, but then I dont understand how you hang out with a girl enough to get to know her. I dont know what to do, or how to ask her to hang out, and I never see any girls enough to develop a relationship with them. How do I get a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're currently in school (ex. high school or college) it's the perfect time to test the waters. Break away from your comfort zone, push yourself to introduce yourself to girls you are attracted to (without doing it rudely). Maybe if there's a girl in your class. Personally, I think it's better if the individuals start out as friends first. However, the only way you'll really get to know a girl is if you hang out with her. It's not a lifetime commitment, it's just a date (or hanging out as friends). Just be yourself and don't think too much about the logistics of it all. Just have fun while you're young.

• So why dont girls do this?

• And I just spend my weekends playing video games with my friends, so I dont know what to do to "hang out", please enlighten me.

• Go out! You don't have to hang out at your place. Take her out to lunch, go to the movies. If you're nervous it'll be less awkward to have a specific activity to do rather than hanging out at your place. You have to be willing to break out of your comfort zone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Online.

Sign up for some dating websites. The best ones have more women then men. I won't disclose which one I use, but you can be sure to do fine at filipinocupid and the like.

One thing that will REALLY help you is if you ask out lots of women to lunch or dinner. Try to have at least 10 dates a week this way. The purpose is to learn what kind of woman you like and what kind of woman likes you. It is just talk, just practice.

• online dating is only for ridiculously handsome men

• @vnmcissanenow
      You may be thinking tinder which is for sluts.

I am not "ridiculously handsome". You simply don't know where to look.

I know sites where women outnumber men, and on some, they are simply looking for someone who is nice and loyal to them.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Not sure. I always make friends with girls, THEN want them to be my girlfriend, but I dunno how to ask them out really. Or rather, I never feel like it's a good time to do it.

• It seems you are already doing what is needed but looks like you are not doing it 100% is it?

• You need to talk to strangers to meet new people. Being able to make new friends is a useful life skill.

• be good looking or go for a girl 2 points under you

• So I am good looking... now what?

• I dont know who that is but I have been told many times I am attractive...

• i have been too, a hell of guys get told that. Are you well over 6' tall with a chiselled face and muscular body? if not, dont bother with women. Even if they date you they suck guys like that, they are all filth