My boyfriend tell me he really needs tell me something and I don't know what it is that he needs to tell me?

So my boyfriend and I just went on a date and once he dropped me off he said that he really needs to talk to me later and so I don't know if it is because he wants to ask me something just casual or if he wants to break up with me but I am not sure that is the reason because he just said we can go out to the movies on Monday so I think he still likes me but he might want to break up with me after the date on Monday. we have been dating for 5 month and I haven't really kissed him and I feel like that might be something he wants to talk about but I am not sure, but I am sure so I need help for what he wants to talk about

What Guys Said 1

• That's tough to say what he wants to talk to you about, but it must be something important. Only he can answer this question I suppose.

However you shouldn't assume anything, just relax and be open to what he wants to tell you.

What Girls Said 1

• If he already set up another date, it's probably not that he wants to break up with you. There would be no point.

• I don't like being a barrer of bad news, but sometimes people do that, so they can do it in person, rather over a phone call or text.