Online dating?

what do you guys and girls think of online dating sites like eharmony and match.com? would you ever use and site like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• okcupid.com is better its free...

What Guys Said 2

• Im on match.com and no one does anything. You wink at someone and nothing happens. You email someone and you don't even get a response saying they're not interested. It's a big disappointment and everyone's an asshole. I feel as though I wasted my money signing up and I'm about to give up on it. You can try, but to me it doesn't seem promising.

• Tip for eharmony.

Eharmony has a question for guys no 14 I think "what do you like in a girl"

If you answer "my penis" this is incorrect and your membership application will be refused.

What Girls Said 1

• I signed up on eHarmony for the hell of it. I was extremely bored and lonely, and eHarmony was running a free communication weekend.

I talked to a few guys, but honestly the site was not worth my time. It set me up with guys I was not attracted to in the least - physically or emotionally.

• I think its for older people