Girls, Would it be a deal breaker for you if a guy wears nail polish from time to time?

I'll be honest with you. I wear nail polish. All sorts of different colors and not for anyone but myself. I simply enjoy nail polish. I realized it back in high school when I used to dress gothic. It's been more then 10 years since then and I no longer feel a need to dress gothic anymore. But I still wear nail polish from time to time. Its not for shock value anymore like it was when I was a kid. Its because I simply like it and that's all.

Would that be a deal breaker for you?

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, that's too feminine. I like a man to look masculine. So if he wore nail polish it would be a turn off

• Yeah, I'm not really into that personally. I don't care if a guy wants to get his nails shaped and stuff at a nail salon, but wearing nail polish would be a big turn off to me.

• As long as he does my right hand for me it's all good.

• Not a deal breaker. But I'd hope me not wearing nail polish isn't a deal breaker lol

• YES IT WOULD! I PREFER MEN TO LOOK LIKE MEN AND WOMEN TO LOOK LIKE WOMEN!!!
    issues in society happen when men imitate women and vice versa
    buffalo bbill that psycho would dress in women's clothes too!
    what is ENOUGH for you people? nailpolish today and bras tommorrow right?

• Damn girl. Relax and take a breath. It was just a question.

• Men wearing nail polish just isn't right, ok its their choice but I like men to be manly and nail polish is girly.

• Black nail Polish for a specific outfit and removed by the next day

• no I'm fine with that.

• Yeah.

• yup... i have gay friends, and most of them love nail polish... so..

• Clear nail polish is okay but anything else would be a no no for me

• Sometimes I like to paint my boyfriends nails for fun. He doesn't take it off

• I wouldn't want my boyfriend wearing nail polish. I would start to wonder if he was truly attracted to me or not...

• Probably not