How do I become friends with his friends?

Here's the thing, I like this boy a lot. And I'm very very sure he likes me back. In fact, ever since I've shown interest back, he's shown more and more and we've started to talk a lot so I already know he likes me.
But there's a problem.
I don't know that many of his friends.
I know it seems minor, but I feel like if I don't get to know his friends more first it's going to be hard for us to be an actual "thing". We're both pretty popular, but he's jock-popular and I'm... well... I'm popular with the guys?😐 So different "populars" I guess?
2 of his good friends have already messaged me first, and have made an effort to talk to me. I'm not sure if it's because they like me, or because they want to be friends with me. But still. So I know them, but I want to really become part of his circle, so that when we date (yes, I said when), it won't be too awkward and I'll already know his friends well. How do I do that though?

What Guys Said 1

• Good future plannings :P LOL

What Girls Said 1

• U don't.