What do you hate and love about dating?

What do you hate and love about dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the early part
    (1) Sorting your feelings out
    (2) Working out if she feels the same way
    (3) Getting together
    (4) Getting used to each other
    I love all the (presuming it is going well) stuff after that. Any issues will probably arise in some form in any romantic/non romantic relationship.
    There will be pros and cons to any of them but such is life which you mainly try to live with but the earlier part of my answer is just pure Hell to me that is why it stands out to me.
    funnystatus.com/.../...ce-is-when-8787-640x640.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I like getting to know people. I hate when the bastards lie about being married.

What Guys Said 11

• Love meeting new people, having great conversation, connecting, laughing and having fun. I usually have great dates as long as the other person is engaging. Love to see the girls dressed up and looking pretty, I like to see their excitement and get them out of their shells and see them smile and laugh.

Hate: it can take a lot of work to get to the date... Online especially... its a challenge to get through the red tape to get them to respond and date. Finding out the girl isn't for you.

• Paying for everything left and right and the long phone calls every night when I dont feel like talking 2 hours on the phone every night

• the feeling of someone new and getting to know them
    which is also the scariest part you dont know anything about them

• I hate the stress that comes with it, you know when you're preparing for your date and thinking about all the things you can mess up but I also like to get to know people and seduce girls. plus I love to make girls laugh, life never feels better than that haha

• Love:
    Intimicy
    Getting to know a person on a deeper level
    Hate:
    Awkward times
    When both of you really dont have much in common

• I've never dated but i feel like I wouldn't like practically anything so that's why I haven't done it.

• It's interesting, good and bad

• I love meeting new people but I hate meeting those type of people

• Love about dating is love and hate about dating is nothing

• I LOVE ADVANTAGES AND I HATE DISADVANTAGES :-p

• Where i am from, no one takes it seriously. Men date to get laid before marriage, and women too as a result, use it for some fun.

What Girls Said 8

• I love having the companionship and someone constantly there for you, I hate the pressure of seeing someone during a busy time, not because I don't want to, because I really do and thus I may put them before school etc.

• everything!

• Hate having to go through a lot of people until you find one that really clicks.

Like the different people you could end up meeting.

• I have never been to a date so I can't say 😝

• Pros:
    - having someone who loves you
    - having someone to talk to
    - having someone you can trust
    - not have to bother looking for dates to go to weddinngs
    - feeling loved

Cons:
    - no flirting with other people
    - commitment

• The mystery and slowly diving into their world.

• Getting dressed

• free meals, compliment
    when he just want sex