What do you do if you're tired of being single but no guys will ask you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Punch a guy in the ribs and ask him out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't lower your expectations
    Don't agree to a "fuck buddy" "no strings attached" "fwb" situation.
    Dating websites aren't really serious and they're mostly filled with guys who are taking to multiple women at once and just want a friends with benefits thing.
    DONT FALL FOR A friends with benefits AGREEMENT
    It's basically a guys way of saying he's ok with fucking you in private but doesn't think you're good enough to date.

Take the initiative and ask someone out on a date.
    Do you go out a lot? Have you put your part in finding someone?
    Or are you just waiting around for someone to come to you?
    Because it doesn't work out that way.
    It's like finding a job. Jobs don't just come to you.
    Same with finding a partner. If you just stay home you will never find someone because you don't go outside.

Always remember, anyone can just give you sex. But not everyone will give you friendship, love, or commitment.

• What's wrong with an friends with benefits agreement?

• @Felinegirl she's tired of being SINGLE. Getting into a friends with benefits situation won't get her a boyfriend.

• That's true. Thanks for clarifying

What Guys Said 24

• You don't just go out and smile at guys waiting for them to ask you out. You get your ass out there and you find that boyfriend!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3f947dfaba.jpg

• 1. you can do the asking out yourself.
    2. screw the dating scene... find someone and just tell em you want to fuck.
    NSA sex is always better anyway. I mean... dating tends to end up being about sex so why delay... cut out the formalities... just fuck.

• Just fucking is better than nothing at all, but it gets pretty boring after a while. A relationship is nicer.

• @Felinegirl not if you are getting a good fucking it ain't. worst case comes to the worse... get a friend with benefits... best of both worlds...

• I had an friends with benefits. The sex was good but I still missed the loving part. After a while the sex got boring. I now have another friend I can sleep with every now or then, one who is even better, but it's still lacking a lot of the qualities a relationship has.

• Ask them out yourself.
    You want something, you put in the effort and go for it... pretty sure that applies to all things.

• Problem solve: what is the goal and things that you want? What are you doing to reach those goals and what could you be doing?

• get out of the house where you can meet guys.
    do something you love to do and do it with others
    make yourself available to guys (some women look turned off and not approachable).
    aska guy out then...
    call one of us single guys... lol.

• Take the initiative and ask them out.

• Hmm possibly ask a guy out?
    Or is that too obvious?

• The logical thing to do would be to ask a guy out... do you lack vocal chords or something? Why do you even need to ask this?

• You speak to guys you know, either you like the guys or ask to hang out with them and their friends.

• What do you say to them?

• Guess that's always tricky, but you can try to find something within the situation, like, the game on the TV in the bar, ordering him to eat something hot. Maybe he's wearing some nice clothes, ask him if he's going somewhere, it about the band on his shirt.

See if you can get any info about him through friends. Then his friends might even say, hey that girl asked me about you.

See if he has seen the latest movie that a guy might see, Or see if he wants to go see a movie. But is perfectly ok to ask him out. Just do something like a bar rather than coffee, so be knows that it's more serious.

Then if he says yes, go out with him and then see if he wants to go out again, at the end of the outing.

• what do you do if you´re single but no girls will ask you out?

• You go out and ask guys out yourself and stop waiting for them to do all the fucking work.

• join match. com

• I would ask guys.

• Ask him out? I'd be flattered and most likely say yes, if she ain't crazy/rude af.

• I'd ask you out... ;)

• Well I have no idea. Maybe try to pull their attention?

• How do you get their attenion?

• ''but no guys will ask you out?'' The answer is in your question.

Ask the guys out.

• get a vibrator or lower your standards in men

• Ask a guy out...

• Don't ask men or live with them, we are all monsters on the inside. We have no heart

• Online dating even though i dont recommend or just ask them out

• You find another group that wants to date. I had to leave my church young adult group because every one was happy just being single and dateless.

• Why not just ask them out by yourself?

• I guess you could ask them out, like 95% of guys do when they're tired of no girls asking them out.

What Girls Said 11

• Try asking out some guys.

• Meh! I haven't figure that out yet. I am in no state to be dating.

• Ask men out yourself. Why do they have to do all the work for you?

• Get out and meet new people. Join a sports league, take a class or something that gets you meeting people and more importantly men. You never know who you'll meet. Whatever you do don't lower your standards though and date a guy just because he's there. Relationships that start because someone "has to be with someone" are generally never fulfilling.

• Ask a guy out?

• Go ask them out.

• No, don't start asking guys out. Throw hints their way. I'd rather be single than desperate. Also, maybe dress a little differently, do things that will get guys to take notice. Go out a lot.

• How is taking some initiative desperate? Do you think all the guys asking girls out first are desperate? If so, if people stopped being desperate everybody would stay single forever.
      If you don't think guys asking girls out is desperate but you do think girls asking guys out is, you're being sexist.

I rarely ask people out because Im too much of a p*ssy. I think people (both genders) who do take th first step are very brave.

And to the asker: dress however the hell you want. Try to get guy interested with your personality and your own style, instead of trying to impress them by acting like someone you're not.

• @Felinegirl Well, I would propose to my girlfriend, but this is indeed different. There are greater emotional ties with women. Women are much more romantic, so this is what makes it different. More women would appreciate being proposed to, marriage, dating, relationships, etc. If anything I would be more of a "man hater" (which I'm not) than a "sexist." It's not that I think less of women, it's actually a little of the opposite. I think a lot of men are barbaric when it comes to the treatment of women, and disrespectful, etc. I'm actually looking out for her and other women who uses this as an approach. A lot of men are going to do whatever they are going to do anyway, but my thing is, don't give them more of a reason, and don't be so quick to put yourself out there like that. A man who is really into a woman, is going to jump through hoops to get her, build something with her, and eventually makes her his wife. I don't think I see this much when the woman approaches the man.

• A sexist doesn't neccessarily think less of women, a sexist sees greater differences between the sexes than there actually are. 'Man haters' are therefore sexist too.

I know several succesful couples where the woman took the initiative. Usually she's the dominant one too in those cases.
      In my last relationship I took the initiative and it went well for almost 2 years until I didn't like him anymore and broke it off.

• Ask them out xD xD xD

• Become a lesbian!
    Just kiddin', approach the guys instead of waiting for them to approach you.

• Set goals and go after those goals. In between all that you might meet someone special. ;)

• I just fuck someone instead, hoping I will find someone to love another time.