GUYS: Should I be concerned? My boyfriend spends more time with his best friend than me?

Here's the deal. I have a full-time job. My boyfriend is in the middle of his studies. We don't live together. Typically we meet once or twice a week on the weekends.

Recently, he's been busy with his finals and he's asked that we not meet because he has to prepare for his papers. I agreed. But then I learnt that he has been meeting his best friend everyday (note that his best friend is not his classmate and neither is the best friend studying for his finals).

He actually drives down to where his buddy is working and hangs out with him for a few hours daily, even studying at his buddy's workplace (his best friend's work place has a very casual environment and he can hang out there as long as he likes, whereas I work in an office).

Should I be concerned that he is spending more time with his best friend than me? If he can spare these hours hanging out with him, why can't he spare a couple of hours for dinner after my work? (I've not requested him to spend time with me as I don't want him to be distracted but can't he come find me too?)

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him about your concern

• But do you think it is a valid concern in itself?

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be concerned about it as well.