Am I overthinking this?

So this guy and I have been talking about our first date and we've been talking for a week and started talking about kissing/making out with each other and I want to kiss him but certain things he said I told him I was uncomfortable doing and he said to see how it goes and he would tease me that there would be more then making out and I've told him what I thought about it and he's like don't worry, you'll enjoy it and he thought the same way I did when he had his first kiss. He also said he won't do anything that I'm not comfortable doing. Am I overthinking this? Should I just see how it goes?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Run. I have fallen for this trap too many times. Sex is the only thing on his mind right now which is understandable because he is a young man but he still should respect your wishes. You two have only talked for a week and already he is wanting to kiss and make out. He should be more focused on getting to know you and the person that you are.

• Be cautious. The second you start to feel uncomfortable and like he's pressuring you to do something or feel a certain way, or is unwilling to understand how you feel or to accommodate you, leave him. Some guys are great manipulators. Just be careful.