How to get rid of a love rival?

Help :( I met my boyfriend in June 2015 and we've been dating since December so not for very long. We are best friends, we have inside jokes, he's funny and childish around me and I am certain he doesn't act that way around his close female friends.
I am upset at the number of female friends he has, even though he doesn't text them much but calls them once every few days :(. I spend 3 entire days with him every week (we r glued together for those days cuz it's or days off work) and he shows no dodgy behaviour. Eg he rarely takes his phone around, just leaves it wherever. But I don't have any certainty that he won't stray. I've spent a lot of effort on this relationship and I want it to last.
What can I do? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• What can you do? Realize that there's no competition to be had

If you try to get rid of his female friends, he's gonna head for the hills... Or worse, right into their arms

Hw shows 0 risk of straying. It's your insecurity planting that shit in your mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him it bugs!

What Guys Said 2

• It seems that you are the one he wants, not his female friends. Trust him, it's all you can do. I don't think you have any rivals.

• just let it naturally work. and if it does work out, thats like perfect man.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop being paranoid for starters. He has friends. He's given you no reason not to trust him.