How to get boyfriend to be loyal?

Hi, so I see my boyfriend 3-4 days a week (entire days almost glued together). We have a great relationship, are best friends, share goals etc and there's no suspicious behaviour with his computer/texts.
However I'm scared because he's going to a camp with 2 close girl friends, as well as male friends but he's going to be gone for a week and there is no internet connection. I'm scared something will happen and he will fall in love with one of the girls. :( he doesn't text them much at all but calls them once every few days... He calls me every day and night before he sleeps but I don't understand why he will call them even once in a while?
Soooo I can't prevent anything from happening but how to deal with this stressful situation?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make someone be loyal to you. Loyalty has to come from within each individual. If he did betray you then that would be a statment about who he is as a person... not you.

It's situations such as this which tests someone's loyalty. You can't really judge if a person is loyal until they face certain situations , which puts their loyalty to the test.

Being loyal has nothing to do with a person's situation or circumstance, it depends are who they are as a person. People in love can still be attracted to other people, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll cheat if given the opportunity.

Weak people cheat. Those who have no willpower and no self- control over their desires and emotions. So if he cheats it's not because he's at camp alone with girls. It's because of his own character.

So just use this as an opportunity to put your trust in him. If he did let you down and betray you then at last you'd know he's not the right guy for you. You'd then see his true character.

You can judge a person's loyalty by what they say and /or do when your back is turned. So just try to trust him until he gives you a valid reason not to.

What Guys Said 2

• Try not worry or be boilery or it will put him off x

• mmm, there is nothing you can do, either he is or he isn't. It's like asking how to make him taller.

• Shit well that sucks like hell

• Well, it dowsn't mean he isn't loyal, and anyway if he is not, then you won't loose anything special.

• Trueeee thanks for ur comment!

What Girls Said 3

• U can't teach an old dog new tricks!

• Relationships are based on trust. Has he ever made you think he could cheat on you?
    It's not healthy to be so jealous.

• How about trusting your boyfriend instead of automatically assuming him being faithful is going to go out the window when he goes to camp with FRIENDS.

He's allowed to have friends. Friends talk. That includes calls. Stop being paranoid.