What does a man want in women?

I know this question has been asked a lot but seriously I'm 29 I can find no decent male out there what am i doing wrong? any types to make a guy notice me I'm nerd bookworm could this be the problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be your idea of a decent guy is actually quite a rare and desirable type and other, more forward women are getting to them first. Expecting to make a guy notice you might have been a viable strategy 70 years ago but nowadays there are plenty of women who will step right up to get what they want. Desirable guys don't have to go looking or make the first move.

Most Helpful Girl

• They want the same thing as us women
    We are all different. They don't all want the same types of women obviously. You want someone who fits you.
    You hav to realize that "nerd bookworm" have their match. I think the main problem is to allow yourself to let it happen. A lot of people appear closed off and no one would approach someone like that.

I don't know if it's your case but a lot of women imagine prince charming and forget that we all have flows, that no one is perfect. I have such friends who describe their dream men and set the bar to impossible

What Guys Said 5

• Can you describe what kind of man you want and more about you, that would help. could be fishing in the wrong pond, you may be very narrow spectrum of guys, etc..

• are you shy? You need to be more outgoing in todays day and age to get any attention. You should also make sure you do what you can to look as physically appealing as possible. Personally, im looking for a woman who is kind-spirited, independent, smart, and has a sense of humour. Along with that, i'd have to be at least a little physically attracted to her

• Has a great job
    Great in the bedroom
    Looks
    Same hobbies, but also different hobbies as well

• a special connection, sex is not enough, laughing togheter is not enough, having a good idalogue is not enough, there must be a special connection

• hmmm. They want sex and someone they like to hang around socially. Wear a low top? x

What Girls Said 1

• What's your idea of a 'decent male'?
    It'd help to know that before considering what, regarding your approach or reaction to males who come up to you, may be the issue.