Am I His Girlfriend Now?

What does it mean when a guy ask you out?
this guy ask me out. Am I his girlfriend now or just someone who he is talking to?
I never had a boyfriend and never date before :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically you're not his girlfriend yet. The whole point of dating is to figure out whether you two are compatible or not. After a few dates, he or you would bring up the topic of being "exclusive." If you both agree to it, then you would be his girlfriend, and he your boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you started dating him.

What Guys Said 2

• Dating is something that is done between two people who express an interest in each other. It's not an automatic relationship. If you enjoyed the date and you want to continue and he also wants to see you again, eventually the possibility of seeing each other exclusively may come up. At that point, if you both agree to it, you are in a relationship (i. e. boyfriend/girlfriend). So in short, you likely are not his girlfriend as far as he is concerned.

• No its a date. After a few dates he will be your boyfriend. Good luck x

What Girls Said 0