As a short guy 5'5- 5'6 if a girl seems to be taller than me in her online dating photos should I ask her how tall she is and tell her my height?

I'm a 17 years old in grade 12 and I started using Tinder. I've been told I'm attractive and I'm very fit but I'm just short which I know a lot of girls are not into. I am 5'5 or 5'6 and I'm insecure about me height. Before I meet a girl on Tinder should I let her know how tall I am in a way that doesn't make me sound insecure or should I just let her see in real life?

I met up with a girl and she kept talking about my height because she was talle than me which hurt my ego, date was pretty shit because we didn't have enough time to hang out but she's cool though, what should I do now? Set up another date?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no need to mention anything height-related.

• What if she's taller?

Most Helpful Guy

• most sites have a section for that so people don't have to ask

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Put your height into your profile if you can so when they're looking you up and click on Info or whatever they'll see your height. If they still talk to you it'll show that it doesn't bother them.

• tell her, you won't waste time and you'll avoid an awkward date if she cares about height

• I actually think I'm meeting her at her house for the first time so I might get laid ;) and also she said that the guy has to be taller than her.