Do a tell her I'm a Virgin, If it comes to it?

So Im meeting a girl I've been texting for our first date in a few days we seem to be getting a long really well and have been heavily flirting over text, indirectly mentioning sex etc etc if she asks or if we go to have sex should I tell her I'm a Virgin or? I don't want her to think I'm weird or something. At this moment I think she really likes me, when I don't text her for a day she texts me asking what's going on like its upset her!

Anyone else?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't tell her now.
    You haven't even been through the first date yet.
    I'd let more time go by, and when things begin to move in that direction (the next level), you tell her.

• So like when we go to sleep with each other or after?

• Most likely you will reach the make out stage with her, and you will sense that things are getting closer to the physical intimacy level, that's when you tell her.
      You confide in her, on one of your dates that you know things are moving in that direction and you want to let her know that you are a virgin.
      Its only as big of a deal as you make it :)

What Guys Said 2

• Don't tell her unless it comes up in conversation. She'll know that you are if you two get it on.

• she will notice eventually, at least she won't think you're clumsy in bed but you just need experience.