What are your thoughts on a bitchy/mean girl dating a sweet guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think... he's getting pushed around and doesn't know how to get out of it. i knew this girl in college who was SUCH A BITCH but her boyfriend was adorable and did everything she asked him to. i kinda felt bad and wondered why he was with her. but who knows, maybe she's soft around him, lets down her guard. if it works for them, then who am i to judge... but from the outside, it doesn't seem fair to him.

• He might just be comfortable not being in charge and feel less stress letting someone else make all the decisions in his life for him.

• @Octavius yeah... that's how it seemed... it was just sad to watch sometimes tbh :/

What Girls Said 8

• lol, just that i feel sorry for that whipped man.

• Wow! That guy!

• Is he actually sweet or is he passive aggressive?

• He should just talk to her, and if she still doesn't change then it would be best if he leaves before he gets hurt. I would say she doesn't deserve him, but I'm not aware of the whole situation, so I have no right to say anything like that.

• It's not bad😊 I'm bitchy, but not to him... most of the time anyway

• He'll be his personal dog

• Why can't he just date me instead? I'm nice and sweet?

• Feel sorry for the guy...

What Guys Said 5

• Either he doesn't realize what's happening, he simply doesn't care or he see's something in her that no one else does. Or he can't get out of it.

• She's using him for gifts/money/ the things he does for her.

• Been in a lot of these types of relationships. I'm done, I need a woman that respects me, or I will tell her straight up I am done talking to her.

• Someone's gonna get hurt.