What should I do if a boy rejected me and I like him alot?

I liked a boy and my friend asked him if he liked me he said hell no and then he said I'm not his type later I texted him and he said he was just playing around with my friend when he said hell no and I'm just not his type I never told him by myself that I like him but he told me I'm not ugly but not his type. I really like him a lot should I just random text him saying I like you a lot and what else should I do. I look at him and a lot of type he sees me looking at him and I keep staring and he just looks away

Most Helpful Guy

• That is unfortunate he said something like that. It probably hurts but do your best not to take it seriously. Maybe he felt uncomfortable admitting it to your friend. Maybe he amended his statement because he decided that he might actually be interested in you. Or he just feels bad. In response to your last sentence, don't pressure him too much or he might feel uncomfortable. Although he might even suspect that you like him because of this, and that could work in your favor. I would say it's totally out of the question but. If you told him he might open up to you. It might be hard to be so bold but it's reward could be large and at the very least you would know for sure and could work on moving on. You decide whether or not you should tell him. I think your judgement is probably best for this. But you do tell him keep it quick and simple. Take it from there if he responds in a desirable way. Also consider telling him in real life. I am not saying you should and I am a big fan of texting but just weigh the pros and cons. If he likes you back or is at least not opposed to your affection you could move things along by dating or something. I don't know where you want to go with him but if you want to date and he doesn't ask you out for awhile, you could say you're willing to if he is. I am not proof reading this so ask me for clarification on anything and feel free to ask me more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh honestly I feel like if he already said to both his friend and to you directly that you weren't his type I feel like your chances are pretty slim :( you can try and maybe it might be different if he hears it from you directly, but I'm not really sure how it'll go..

What Guys Said 2

• The younger you are the more intimidating and embarrassing it can be to admit you like someone. Because of school and all your friends there are simply too many immature people that tease and make fun of you when you like someone. Plus there can be a lot of social pressure behind who you date too. I think he is just trying to be cool and prevent getting teased. Saying no is also a gut reaction when put on the spot too. I think if you message him and just talk to him it will be a better experience.

• There's nothing else to do, you move on.
    Rejection is a part of life, might as well get used to it. You'll find someone else who feels the same way about you and you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 1

• If he says he's not your type, then you should move on. There is no way to force a connection, and pining after him will do no good. Just try to focus on yourself and try again with another person once the opportunity arises.