Boyfriend is really close friends with his ex who still isn't over him?

My boyfriend knows that she's not over him, and so do I. I feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable knowing that they're talking and that she has feelings for him, even if they aren't mutual. But he still talks to her and I just can't bear this jealous feeling. I've talked to him about it, but he still wants to remain close friends. They talk almost everyday too. What is the best way to handle this? Should I drop it or talk to him?

What Guys Said 2

• follow your heart, but do not do anything that will hurt you. If I were you I would not bother provided he is with me.

• It's generally not a good idea to be friends with an ex-partner.

• What would you recommend I do?

• Explain to him that he doesn't owe her friendship.

• Thank you for the advice!

What Girls Said 1

• I find the whole * i am friends with my ex* ridiculous and i dont understand the people who doing that. Unless if they have children together , there is no other reason to remain friends, is disrespectful to the new partner and makes people uncomfortable. If it was me i wouldn't put up with him, if he so much wants to stay friends and communicate daily with an ex knowing that is causing problems then he is not so committed to your relationship