My best friend is dating a man whose 20 years older than her. Is he using her cause she young?

My best friend is dating an older guy whose very married. He doesn't want anyone to know about there relationship because of the marriage. I'm not even suppose to know but any who. I feel like he's using her I over heard him tell her. How he's moving back in with his wife, but he still want to see her. Any advice on how to help my friend get rid of this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's a hidden relationship, it isn't real. It's just sex.
    He is using her for her age, and because he is getting sex with a girl so young and full of life and energy. He's treating is like a relationship in order to keep her hooked, so that he can get some.

And even if I'm wrong, and he really care for her? Doesn't matter. A guy who'll cheat on his wife to be with her would cheat on her to be with someone else, given the chance.

It isn't about getting rid of him, it is about proving to your friend that she is falling for a guy who doesn't care for her. How to do that, I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, does your best friend know that this guy is married? . If she knows that and yet is there with that guy then I don't think you can do anything about this, may be she will make her mistakes and learn the hard way.

• Is she using him cause he's probably a lot wealthier?

What Girls Said 0