A friend of mine recently asked me "why do I seem to have trouble with men. it seems whenever I meet a guy he either turns out to be an asshole or ends up being scared off"
She thought what I said (although controversial) was helpful so I thought I'd post it here
1. Don't approach every guy thinking "will he be my boyfriend?" When you first meet a guy you should not be thinking about wether this dude will be your boyfriend or not. but on whether or not he will add to your overall amount of happiness.
2. Don't be desperate. Men can easily tell if you are desperate or not. Nobody likes a woman that is over eager. if you act like you're too excited to see a penis I guarantee you're just gonna get slapped with it
3. Don't talk about ex-boyfriends. It makes you seem bitter. and please. don't point them out to us unless you know the guy really well. Because you might just end up with a fight your hands. And nobody wants that :)
4. If you have kids. hide them. Save that topic for a few dates later or at least until he knows you better
5. Ladies you have to dress the part. Dress and wear make up to show off your good features. Being a guy I know almost nothing about putting makeup on. but guys know what looks good. If you have nice eyes put on makeup in a way that will show them off. If you have big titties, show them off! Playing to your strengths only makes you look more confident.
6. Have a sense of humor. most men like it when people laugh at their jokes. Make me laugh :)
7. Anorexia is not attractive. When you meet a girl who looks like she just came from Darfur its an immediate turn off. If one of your ribs poke me in the eye when I try to talk to you it just tells me your a "headcase" or "unhealthy"
8. You guys might give me shit for this one but. play hard to get. If you decide its a "good idea" to suck a guys dick within a few minutes of meeting him. you're not gonna find a boyfriend. If you plan on acting like that you're gonna get nothing but an orgasm, a few late night calls, and a reputation amongst his buddies as "the town bj queen"
Anybody feel free to add to this. its just a starter list. just to give an idea
Most Helpful Girl
well, quick question: I'm really thin, and I eat healthy and stuff, and I've tried to gain weight but I can't, and it's not like my ribs stick out (maybe a little but I can't help it!), but is it really that bad?
and any advice on what to do when I first meet a guy? because I just feel severely awkward and I don't know what to do with my self and I feel really really self conscious (mostly because I act older than my age.)?
and do guys care a lot about how much experience a girl has? because I'm in my second year of college and I have absolutely NONE. I haven't even had a boyfriend yet (haven't been kissed!). and I don't want to go around kissing random guys.0