I Really Want A Boyfriend. Why?

I'm 14 and I've had one boyfriend and it lasted 4 days. He friendzoned me, asked me out, then dumped me within a matter of 4 days. Since then I've been single and pretty happy about it. I haven't had a crush either which I loved at first. Like freedom from liking someone! But now I want to like someone. I want someone to think about. But all of the guys at my school are the most inconderate douche bags ever. And now I have a bad craving for a boyfriend but there's no one to even begin to talk to. I'm confused. How do I find someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to be worried about liking someone. You need to be worried about you education.

What Guys Said 3

• You are still very young, please don't rush into these things, as you get older you will start understanding these things better and you yourself will know what you want in a boyfriend and so you will be better prepared to go for the kind of guy you want in your life.

• You are very young and don't need to worry boys are fools right now in your stage of life but it will come you already have had one so don't stress it good things come to those who wait!

• Just talk with guys you find attractive :P

What Girls Said 0