How do I get 2 people to talk to each other again?

My friend and her crush used to talk a lot and flirt a lot. And it was obvious they liked each other. But they don't talk anymore, and it's for no apparent reason. But they both still like each other a lot. How can I get them to talk again? What can they do to start something up? And again, they both like each other a lot.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to find out the reason why they stopped talking to one another, only then you can find a solution towards that.

However the question is why do you want them to talk with each other, she must have taken the decision for some reason and so they don't want to talk to one another.

• Newton's 2nd law states, two objects would continue to be in a state of rest or uniform motion , unless acted by an external unbalanced force.
    If they don't talk to each other , it can't be for nothing. My suggestion, its none of your business.

What Girls Said 1

• Arrange to hang out the 3 of you.