HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SINGLE FOR A LONG TIME?

I have noticed that here in G@G, a larger fraction of people ar single...
Just wanna know how it feels to be single for a long time...

• Its AWESOME!!!
  • F*ck the single life

Most Helpful Guy

• How does it feel?

That is subjective to a person. I would say I am very very happy that I am single. I have always been single and I have no regrets whatsoever. I wish to stay single forever.

In general I think being single is a great feeling, however as I said this feeling can differ from person to person.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a comfortable convenient life. But every once in awhile I wonder what it would be like to be in a real loving relationship. Since that is hard to come by, I am satisfied with my self and status. Not rushing towards anything, feels peaceful, lol.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm just indifferent to it, although I have been single for over 5 years now. The fact that i am single does not bother me, and that doesn't mean I won't ever be in a relationship.

• Single my whole life.
    Sucks to be me.

• I'm readjusting. I'll be back to loving it again soon enough. But I certainly enjoy the freedom and more than one person to share my time with : )

• It's awesome!.. I have my time!.. I don't have to give time to the partner!.. I can go alone on a trip or outside or hang out with friends..
    I can flirt with random girls, give a smile, set a smile, and winks, buy them drinks..
    I can watch my favorite program...
    I get to enjoy my entire bed...
    I can fart carelessly and.. Sleep until afternoon...
    I can pick my nose whenever I want..
    I don't have to worry about monthly whinning...
    There is a lot less expenditures on my wallet...

That is what some dude said on a website...
    Nope I have always been single..

• I'm independent because of it and I'm able to get shit done. However, it'seems been like 3 & a half years since I was in one lol maybe that's why I'm always bored. I don't know

• I enjoy being single
    Cause i can flirt with any girl and many more small facts 😂

• I've never been with anyone and at 26, that is a long time. Sure there are times where I wished I had someone, but I have a lot more freedom to chase my dreams without needing to worry about another person's needs. So overall, it's a net positive.

• if it feels bad, then you are not ready to be in a rs, firstly you have to feel good with yourself, then you can feel good in a couple.

• really i wish to have a partner in my life.. i hate being single :(

• I fucking hate it <_<

• it hurts so much, never being loved, i dont know why i exist, just to be alone, and ugly if i wasn't afraid of death i would of committed suicide by now, being a guy is so horrible i wish i was a girl than i wouldn't be alone, or unhappy

• It depends if you are surrounded by friends and family and depends on the time period.

• Have been single forever. virgin as well.

• Amazing, to be honest. I prefer it to long-term relationships.

I do what I want, when I want.

I don't have to answer to anyone else.

I have so much more money, free time, and less responsibility.

What Girls Said 5

• It's awesome. I can do what I want when I want and there's not worrying about what the other person is doing or thinking. Like if I want to watch a movie with friends, I don't have to worry about anyone else's plans.

• It can be awesome at times and you do get used to being single

• It's alright, like sometimes i want a boyfriend and sometimes I'm super happy being single

• I've always been single and it's great!

• It's a good feeling. I'm in control.