Does not chasing girls really work?

Or is it just bullshit? The last girls that i've chased have all rejected me so now i'm going to not chase them. I;m going to focus on myself from now on like in school (university senior) and making money.

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't a case of " chasing" someone. It's more to do with showing signs of interest. You can't be expected to pursue someone if they seem indifferent towards you.

I don't expect a guy to chase me, but I'd expect him to intitate at times and show signs of interest... if he liked me. If not, then I'd assume he wasn't interested. So I think it's important for both people to initiate , and show they are interested in each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it works. Not chasing girls would decrease your chances of getting dates. So in general you want to chase girls, you can initiate a conversation, show interest, ask if she wants to exchange contact, suggest on a gathering etc. You should keep chasing, and hopefully one day a girl will want a relationship with you. And if a girl rejects you, you can continue to be friends, tell her u think u are a wonderland boyfriend and ask her if she has any single female friends who is looking.

• That's a pretty good idea. It just sucks getting rejected repeatedly. Makes me lose hope.

• I think your approach seems fine. Just have to look for a girl that you two are content with each others. You can view it as a soccer game that your team can win by sudden death, and there is no time limit. So it doesn't matter how many goal your down by. Remember that dating is not a competition, all you need is one girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Chasing definitely works. I always ended up with guys who chased me. The problem is a lot of the guys aiming too high chasing the girls way out of their league. Be nice and friendly to the girls and ask them out for a walk, coffee, event you want to go like an alpha man. Dont be too flirtagious and sleezy like sending picture of you banana after second date. Thats a total put off!

• i don't think there really are leagues.

• Ok but these "leagues" are still personal opinion, i mean someone may prefer an abusive handsome man than etc etc.. so i what i meant is, it's just that we have our personal preferences.

• @7André7 yes, thats right.

• It's a bit like give and take, keep it balenced, if they are the right person then they will appreciate the effort your making for them then get back to you. If one person is doing all the chasing it won't work. If they are rejecting you for chasing them then they arnt willing to try harder - take care

• Like all the girls I've tried to get never text me first so I would not text them for days to see if they would text me, but they dont so I just stop trying with them and move on.

• Girls think guys are the ones who should text first, which isn't always the case. Both individuals feel the same about it, it's their pride and ego that stops it. So even if you text her first, she instantly knows your interested and will respond. You could send a message asking if she wants to hang out etc.

What Guys Said 3

• It's just bullshit.

• Not chasing is like not advertising, it only works better if you can convince people you have a product of outstanding desirability.

• You ask a girl out. If she gives you anything other than a definite yes you walk away. If you keep going after them when they don't give you a definite answer then that's the chasing.

• This makes sense to me. If I like a guy at least a bit I will definitely accept. And guys do not be scared to get rejected. I least you have the right to choose the girl you fancy. We just have to wait around and see who turns up.