Is this a good sign?

So there's a guy I've been dating for about three months. We started off on more casual terms but recently agreed to exclusively see each other. Well he finally invited me over to his place for the first time since we'd been dating (mainly because my place was usually more convenient for him to spend the night, and he also rooms with his brother, who I hadn't met - even though I'd already met all his friends up to that point). I was wondering how he was going to introduce me since I don't technically have a girlfriend label (yet) but we're also definitely more than friends. Turns out I didn't have to worry about introductions. His brother simply smiled at me and said "Nice to finally meet you, [insert my name here]." Should I take this as a good sign?

What Guys Said 1

• Sure, do not rush things, take each moment as there come.

• Thanks for your reply!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! Take it as a great sign. He probably talks about you a lot/says nice stuff! My boyfriend and I didn't label each other's relationship for awhile. It made me uneasy... but I'm glad we took it slow... and it all started casually too!! Give it time, girl! :)

• Yes, it means that he's already told his brother about you, even if you haven't met him.