How do you find true love?

There's one guy in particular I always seem to bump into but we've never spoken before. I've been thinking Maybe it's right person wrong time or I need to start saying hello.

Do you believe God has a plan. Somethings I want really bad never happens how I want them to happen. I do have a probablem with letting go and letting the universe handle things for me. But I'm at the point in my life where I would want to share my experiences with a very special guy. Most men I meet we never click or have much in common. Although there is one particular guy we have a lot of commonalities I've noticed through him as he speaks some of his interests in class. I feel like a little school girl but he seems special. Yet there's time I've could have spoken up but choose not to over being scared for whatever reason. Does my story seem like a bust, is there any hope. Or do I need to start new and fresh?

Thank you for sharing!

Most Helpful Guy

• If u have a strong believe in God that his thing are pre-planned then dont do any excessive thing form your side... let the thing go in the same way it was... it will be best for u.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe God has a plan. I believe if a deity existed, it wouldn't bother getting involved in human beings' business.
    However, if you're lucky enough you may find someone to share your life with.

What Guys Said 3

• well i wouldn't really say there is always true love, but love comes in Trust, Romance, Understanding, Excitement, Listening, Overcoming, Valuable and Everything. In love there is always going to be one or two missing nowadays, and tire love is really hard to find and even if you do you might not even realize it.

I believe that god created your other half in many different versions and chances are given, However chances are whether you are willing to take it or not

• I will always remember this for now on. Thank you.

• being a decent person... and lots of luck

• We find a love in homeless place 😄

• I do actually volunteer at homeless shelters. There are great people everywhere ;) haha

• That's nice from you 😊, I totally agree on this, I also did but with refugess 😃

What Girls Said 0