Stressing about my boyfriend?

Ok, I'm 20 years old the boyfriend is 27, we fell in love fast we've been dating for 10 months now we have each other's Facebook passwords and everything he gets mad when a guy write me and says hey or what's up n I respond back he always thinks I'm flirting. When I'm not. I am not really sure how to build the trust with him bc he doesn't believe me anymore or trust me but he can't break up with me bc he's to in love. I can't either he's everything! I don't know how to prove him wrong.:?(

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. Trust like a mirror when it broke you can't fix it again. So that means he think you will cheat him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like obsession or attachment. It's not love.

What Guys Said 1

• Dump is ass. No trust = bad Realationship. It can only get worse. You are your own person, you make your own desicions. Not him. He doesn't like it, snd he'll continue to hurt you. Please fo yourself a favour and leave his ass.

What Girls Said 2

• If he has trust issues then HE needs to deal with it. You can't make him do anything or feel anything if he doesn't want to. Just let him know it hurts you in the process if he doesn't trust you and if he respects you, he'll try to work on it.

• That's on him and probably stems from a previous relationship. That, or he may be cheating and he's projecting it on to you. For the former, all you can do is show him your are just about him. For the latter, if you do find anything out, you can either stay with him or leave.