Is it ok to end an friends with benefits arrangement over text?

This guy and I were sleeping together for a few months as an friends with benefits arrangement. He was not ready for a relationship. Eventually I ended it over text instead of calling him, and I feel bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally I would say in person or at least by phone but it wasn't a serious relationship since he didn't want one so text is probably fine since he didn't want you more than just a friend with benefits knowing you could just be with someone else who wants an actual relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was the one that didn't want a relationship then I would not be that concerned, he probably isn't.

What Guys Said 1

• there's no rule gal

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably just like "damn oh well, lost some easy pussy" and that's it. He'll go about his day unscathed.

No worries, this whole thing affects you more than it does him, trust me.

• You're probably right, but I guess I still want to be classy about it even if he isn't.