Attractive younger girl lives next door and I don't even know her?

I feel rather frustrated , I don't know them very well her or people she lives with , I've seen her a few times recently , I'm not sure if she's back home from school maybe or if she just didn't go out during the winter , I was out cleaning my car and saw her walk out and get into her car. there is an age diff here , I'm not sure how old she is but younger than me by a few years but still considering she lives next door I don't think it be odd if we were friends or at least said hi to each other ( but is nothing really to do where I live that someone her age find interesting and I've never been inside her house ) , is there a path forward here? would it be weird if I introduced myself somehow? do you think she has noticed by now that I check her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't be weird if you introduced yourself to her. However, do not start stalking her or whatever because that would be creepy.

• I see them walking the dog a lot maybe that would be a time to say something , from talking to people I live with there seems to be a couple women living there they don't even know and not sure why they live there all of a sudden

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say "Good morning", some morning whilst you do something, you do something. Dont just wait outside and to say good morning. thats how you get restraining orders.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0