What do you do when you find you dont like someone?

If you go on a date with someone new, find that you dont like them, do you stop talking to them, or do you let them know?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's been one or two dates and not much chatting in between I'll just not text him again and if he texts me to ask me out again I'll politely decline.

If we went out a few times and chatted quite a bit I would let him know I didn't think it was going anywhere and wish him luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually just tell em that i don't think we will be compatible in the dating scene, then i give them options, like... we can be friends, we can just have sex etc... but nothing serious.
    some girls i'll never date... at least not seriously... i'll cheat like a muther-effer.

What Girls Said 9

• To be honest the texting won't be as much and usually If they seem really eager to go out again I will say I didn't feel a connection but wish them luck in the future lol.

• you need to let her know, and nicely.

• Let the know

• Don't ghost on them. Tell them the truth.

• Just don't answer the phone.

• You should let her know... ghosting is the worst!

• I tell them: "Sorry, we are not compatible".

• Now you know how women feel

• I still be there friend and try to tell him it's not workin out and we could still be friends

What Guys Said 3

• Disassocite yourself simple

• Let them know it is the decent thing to do and you don't want to lead them on.

• I send them to Syria.