Girls , is it a deal breaker if he is younger than you? What is your lower dating age limit?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's like 20-21, then that's fine. I'd rather not go lower than that.

• But that is not helpful if you are not gonna tell us how old you are

• I am 22. So not much younger.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a deal breaker. Age is just a number. Unless it's like 20+ years apart. It's the love that counts honestly, I'd go for maybe 3 or so years younger

What Girls Said 23

• My boyfriend is 2 years younger than me. I don't even think about age with him at all. He and I are on the same level of maturity and we work really well together. It wasn't a deal breaker at all.

• I like older. Until I am an adult (and the guys are semi-mature), I will not be attracted to someone younger than me. My limit is a year or two younger, though preferably the same age. I aim higher just because of physical and mental maturity. When I'm 30 or so, the age won't matter. I might want to date someone in their late twenties. For the moment, yes, it's a deal breaker.

• No. I wouldn't go more than few years younger tho. If I were still single as I got older tho the amount of years younger would grow.

If in were single right now, at 30, I think I'd date within the range of age 27 to 37.

• Yes, it is for me. I wouldn't be ok with dating a younger guy. I would feel that something was wrong.

• Generally yes. I prefer older.

• No, it's not, I've dated younger guys already (2 years younger)

• No its not, but anything under 5 years younger is reaching.

• Yeah, I wouldn't date younger. Just preference haha.

• I'm 20, as long as he is 18+ I'm good. However we must have the same life values. For example I want kids one day and a strong career, if a guy dosent want to work or have kids it's a big barrier

• I wouldn't care if he was younger. I see some 17 yo dudes and I'm like damn. I probably wouldn't date them until they were legal though.

• 21 and over for me.

• As long as he is of legal age its fine. Anyone 18 or older but if he's under 18 then no thanks.

• yeah. i dont date younger guys. i dont even care for most guys my age, i prefer older.

• yeah I dont date younger guys

• If he is younger than 13, then that would be too low. Other than that, it should be fine.

• No it's not a deal breaker, but I tend to fall for the older ones so I haven't had any worries

• Yes, it's a deal breaker I don't want to date child

• It was a deal breaker for me but it didn't stop me from having a crush on him still. I just didn't pursue or acknowledge him. And he was like a year and a half younger than me. Maybe 2 if I'm mistaken.

• i'm 39 and dated a guy who is 25. but I did find him too immature. Usually I prefer to date guys at least 10 years older than me. And usually no less than 5 years younger. But it really depends what your age is now.

• Yes. I only date older guys just because guys at my age (and younger) are very immature...

• Yes. I don't even like guys my own age because of how behind they are in progression, you really think I'm going to get somebody younger? Nah. Older men ftw.

• The guy I'm currently in love with is 11 months younger than me, and I'd say that's like the limit, about a year. But we're quite young (he's 19, I'm 20) so maybe it'd be different if the age gap were bigger but we were older

• if he's legal he's good with me, gosh that sounds so creepy! FYI I haven't dated any more than 8 years my junior... but i tend to like them a bit younger.

What Guys Said 0