Are we official yet?

The guy I like and I have never put a label on our relationship, but here are some things that we do (we're long distance, FYI):

- Chat every day online for hours. We basically have a conversation going all the time, and we check in throughout the day. This has been going on for a couple of months. We talk about anything and everything and share details about ourselves.
- Share random pictures of our daily lives. If something interesting happens, we take pictures and share it.
- We've slept together in the same bed without sex, but we made out. We probably would have had sex if we had more time, but time was very very limited!
- We're making summer plans together. We've arranged things so that we are traveling together, sharing a bed while traveling, and we're looking up things to do together.
- We often talk about the future. It's vague, of course, but we're always planning things to do together in the future (for example, going ice skating together in the winter, because he's never done it and I love it, or picking out the best city to live in after retirement, etc)

These are only a few things in this extremely weird relationship that I have. I guess I don't care a whole lot about what label is put on it, because it's so good and I'm loving every moment of it, but sometimes I do think that it would be great to be HIS girlfriend and not just friends :)

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like you guys have a much stronger relationship than just friends. If you want to be HIS girlfriend, just ask him if he wants to be boyfriend and girlfriends officially. It seems like he would say yes :) Also, congratulations on finding a guy you are happy with :)

• Definitely official. Only thing missing is one of you asking to be official. After I read that you slept together it was an immediate yes 😂

What Girls Said 1

• No you're not official.

I'm not saying you aren't close or aren't a couple. But this is "the conversation". You need to say to him are we together, what do you want, blah blah blah. It's nothing we can decide.

You could be banging, doing his washing and cooking, lending him money and who knows what else but until you have that conversation it's not official if you are together or a friendship of convenience.

FYI, I think he likes you but you need to have a chat, even if you broach it jokingly