Does he likes me or am I imagining everything?

So I've been talking to this guy for over two weeks now and I'm starting to really like him. Everytime I text him, he answers and we have really nice conversations, but I'm always the one who texts first and at some point, it gets awkward 'cause we don't know what to say to each other anymore... He hasn't texted me first once... We have a lot in common and I feel that he might be interested, but I think it's way too soon to ask him. He said that he would like for us to walk together after school (he hasn't asked me yet) and he also made me a playlist... What does it mean? I feel so confused, I don't know what to think... I just don't want to make a fool of myself and get hung up on someone uninterested. Please help me

P. S. We haven't talked face to face yet, we've only been texting

Most Helpful Guy

• If he didn't like you he wouldn't be talking to you in the first place

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Could be busy. I was busy wit work, school etc and i wS talking to a girl i really digged. Dont overthink it cause thatll make ya upset true. Give ir some more time, if u feel like its time to ask him then go for it

What Girls Said 2

• ITS all in your head

• Same!!! D: