You see a work mate with a briefcase and when you enter the room he closes it fast?

So you go into their office and you see them with an open briefcase, as soon as you enter they close it and look nervous. Would you act and find out why they are so nervous or would you leave it? You have known the person for 5 years. When you ask whats in the briefcase they say nothing important and then they try and change the convo.

How would you react?

If you try and force yourself to see whats inside by physically taking it, you find that it contained death photos of their family in a car crash and he had to identify the bodies.

If you left it and then later on you hear shooting and you look and you see that person shooting your work collegues.

How would you feel in both situations?

What Girls Said 2

• yo, I seen that in a movie.

I would probably keep an eye on him.
    If I feel something is wrong, I would call someone to investigate or help me out.

• leave that work and call to police

What Guys Said 1

• Inform the police