Is this a sign that she is not interested in me?

I talked with an unknown girl yesterday, I kindly asked her for her phone twice. She denied, claiming that she doesn't give away her phone number easily. However, she gave me her Skype id. Is this a sign that she is not interested in me?

2|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't a sign of disinterest. Its a sign of being cautious. I wouldn't give a random guy my phone number either. I'd need know him a little more before I'd give out my number. I'd only give him it when I felt comfortable to do so. It's naive to give out personal info to people you don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can put myself in your shoes. However, I want to know if this reaction was the result of lukewarm interest or this is how she behaves

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends on her but my opinion, yeah she likes you.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• She gave you her Skype I. D , thats good. I guess he is just saying that she needs to get to know you more before she hands out her number. I am like that so I kno but I still give people my facebook, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go along with it, maybe she's telling the truth and gave you her Skype to make up for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no other options, but would you ever deny giving your phone to someone you really like?

• Some people only give their number to people they know really well, no matter how much they like them

• Not really. She didn't give you her phone number because that is more private than Skype and you're a stranger. Skype is not really personal information.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it may be the sign...

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind of sign, a negative or a positive one?

• negative...
      if i liked the guy i would give him my number. If i dont like him at all, i d say, sorry i can't or give fake Skype id... if i have slight interest, but not sure i d just give Skype

• the Skype id is right. I have added her. I have to wait until she accepts my invitation though.

• she gave you her Skype which means that she wants to keep talking to u but since your a stranger you dont have much of her trust yet and giving you her phone number is quite private id say she's interested though

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you ever deny giving your phone to someone you really like?

• depending on how well i know them despite how much i like them

• thank you

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!