Guys, what countries has the most beutiful women?

what 3 top countries that has most beautiful women on the earth... in ur opinion?
and why do u think so?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has different tastes and preferences so I don't think it can be listed to specific countries. I have been in Canada, USA & Mexico and there are beautiful women everywhere. It depends on your individual tastes. I also think personalities influence this as well, that can change based on country for sure. For example I really like Mexican women, not because they are Mexican (looks) but because of how they are. To me, they don't seem as influenced by the media and they just seem "real", genuine I guess. They don't pretend to be something they're not or care so much about what others think. At least in my experience anyway.

• i once read u have preferances for red hair girls... well, i dont think there red heads girls in mexico?

• lol, you sure that was me? Well it's about their attitude and personality in general then their looks which tends to matter more in the end and is what I was referring to. But yes, you won't find certain types of women just anywhere.

What Guys Said 21

• The Czech Republic/Ukraine
    Brazil/Mexico
    Is it cheating if I pick my own country? I mean. Pretty much a lot of variety, so anything you can find in the world, you can find in the U. S. Not the greatest overall, given how much of the population is overweight. But definitely a lot of top tier.
    Then I'll throw China/Japan in for 4th.

There's no thinking involved in who you find attractive. They either are or they're not. Most of the women I've been super wowed by have been Ukraine or Czech. I typically like light skin and light eyes. Though, I can also dig the olive. I mean. It's hard to really pick one single country. Like the ones I couldn't pick between, both have really similar genes. So, I'm more picking the genes than the nation.

• Beauty is subjective. I just wanted to put that out there before i stated my personal opinion (yes OPINION).

I am most attracted to white women with pail skin, brown hair, and preferably colored eyes. Therefore my choices are limited to the U. S. Canada, and Europe.

People who live in northern countries tend to have pail skin (which i like), but they also tend to have blonde hair rather than brown hair. Also, the women in countries like Germany, Sweden, and Switzerland are probably way too tall for me (I'm only 5'6).

Due to all of this, I'd probably be most likely to find my "type" of women in semi-northern European countries such as France, The U. K., and Poland.

• Vatican City. 😉

• venezuela, Colombia and Brazil, I've seen lots of gorgeous girls from other countries but these countries are very mixed and the results are usually stunning

• i define beautiful person by his/her nature and thinking and personality so i'll say most of the women are beautiful

• Sweden blondes. Brazil latinas. Ethiopia Nubian Queens.

• Philippines or Thailand, Norway and Brazil.

• Romanian
    Russian
    Italian

Romanian women's are really hot and beautiful, best example for Romanians Inna.

• I think.. Turkish, Czech and Polish women

• Sryia
    Norway
    Brazil

• Brazil, Czech republic, Trinidad

• south korea, ukraine, syria

• Witherland, Cheaterland, Labourland.

• beijing china

• irish and turkish

• Brazil , Argentina, and Australia all 3 have amazingly hot looking women

• Holland, if your into tall blondes, Poland, the Baltic States,

• Russian
    German (plenty of Turkish girls)
    Venezuelan

• Romania has the most beautifull women in the world.

• Sweden, Ukraine, Philippines. That order.

• there is no such thing as beautiful women. humans are ugly animals.