Should I let it go?

I had this friend with benefits, we were kinda dating for several months. After I've been told by someone else that he was seeing other girls and that he didn't want commitment with any of them (including me), I decided to snap out of it. I got really mad at him and just would turn my face away every time he tried to say hello to me. Now that I'm not that angry anymore, I can see that he's been ignoring me because I ignored him in the first place. But now I miss him, I just do not think it is a good idea to get back with him. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him know how you feel. If he can't be loyal to you, then it's time to find someone who can.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you knew it was a friends with benefits situation from the starts. That's good some guys don't even make the effort to make that clear and just let you believe you're the one and only.

Now that you have discovered that you want more and I guess got emotionally attached to him, you should get him out of your head fast and find a guy that doesn't want to play with girls around.

What Guys Said 3

• If you truly love him, give him another chance, however, if he really is seeing other women while being with you, dump his flat ass.

• hahaha thats my player. gotta love guys like that. they have you women chasing them like dogs in heat.

by the way i can't get why all the butthurt and getting mad from your side since you knew it was a fuckbuddy thing you had going on.

as for this guy's lifestyle its the ONLY type of relationship that makes sense having with women. any man who doesn't do that is an incompetent idiot and usually envied and hated by both men and women.

• * the envied goes for the ones that achieve that lifestyle not those who can't.

• By your comment I must assume you're a fuckboy... eh?

• i dont accept that term. slut is a real term but fuckboys dont exist. nice try women, trying shame us attractive alpha males that you so desire but you so can't have for just your self... .

• Yes, it's always easier to let it go... let bygones be bygones.

What Girls Said 1

• You should not contact him again. You already claimed that you do not think it is a good idea to get back with him. Stick to it.