How stupid would it be to tell him that I changed my mind?

I met a really great guy and he asked me out on a date. I liked him a lot and there was chemistry for me. He kept asking me on dates and we were basically getting to know each other. But I guess there was no chemistry for him and he friendzoned me. He said he was going through some issues. I was kinda hurt and proud and I told him that I'm not interested in being just friends and that he knows where to find me if he changes his mind. He was sad about it because he really wanted to hang out but said he understands and then we said goodbye. It hasn't even been a week and I don't why but I kinda regret that I ditched him. He is amazing I like spending time with him he is very funny and friendly. I think I could eventually see him as just a friend as well, maybe I reacted too harsh that day. If nothing, I think it could've been a great friendship. Sooo I don't know, I wanna ask him out for a coffee and accept the friendship, but I think that would make me look dumb?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking dumb is never as bad as actually BEING dumb.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't think it will make you look dumb at all for changing your mind. Just tell him, "Hey I really enjoyed and had fun hanging out with you, do you think we can do it again sometime soon? Just as friends? :)"

What Guys Said 2

• You're already being dumb by asking this question (don't wanna be rude but sorry). Come on, woman up! Do things you want.

• you dont just look dumb... .

What Girls Said 0