Signs a girl likes you?

I have a crush on this guy and I always wonder how girls act when they like a guy me on the other hand I avoid him or avoid running into him but we always ended up running into each other, smile like a fool, get nervous. I look at him when he's not looking and we have made eye contact. if he's by the register I wait until he leaves so I can go pay because I'm too nervous I may act goofy.

What Guys Said 2

• haha you are very cute, just build up some confidence and try to compliment him, and then start flirting with him

• I never had a boyfriend before so i dont know what to do plus he's shy

• then, compliment him or flirt with him when he's alone and not with anybody.

• Thank you for confirming to me my experience of girls that like me avoid me.

I've asked here once, because I know a girl in my university really likes me (when her girlfriends noticed me they instantly looked at her; this girl always kept herself in my line of sight etc) but she avoids going to the same study room in my university as me. Girls here can be full of crap because they said in replies to my question "Oh yeah, why should I avoid him? I would totally always be in the same study room as him when he's there"

I think most girls are like you; however, before I knew about the signals I wouldn't have know anything that girls liked me. In fact, in high school a group of girls, whom I hardly knew, invited me with them to a coffee house, and a few years later I ran into one of the girls who said why the hell I didn't pick up on the "massive signs" that one of the girl liked me !!!

It's ridicilous how many girls think that their very small signals are big and easy to read (and in those days, I had no idea such signals excisted)

What Girls Said 1

• I doubt he even realizes it that you have a crush on him.