Should a girl send a "thank you" text after a first date?

Just curious! I see it as good manners if someone takes you somewhere and pays for drinks, food etc but does it ruin the air of mystery? Should the girl wait for the guy to text first?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if it's a date I wouldn't send a thank you note lol
    But you can text first saying you had a good time etc.

• It wouldn't be a note, just a text...

• Same thing lol jus say you had a good time and hope can do it again soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wait , but there's nothing wrong with a "Thanks , I enjoyed myself tonight :)" text.

After that I wouldn't initiate again , and I would wait for him to. I would be testing if he is equally as interested.

What Guys Said 1

• It is a nice gesture to send a short "thank you" and it also shows the guy that you enjoyed spending time with him.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's fine! I'm perpetually apologizing and thanking people though haha.

Just say "thanks for the great night, I had fun!" or something along those lines. Lighthearted but straightforward!

• I don't see anything wrong with that if you're interested, and letting him know you had a good time. Although the guy I'm with usually texts right after, so I just bring it up in that convo.

• They should spread their legs after the first date 😂😂