This Guy asked me out, when he found out I was fourth wave feminist he does not bother with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're a strong independent woman who is better off without him! 😬

Most Helpful Girl

• We're on the fourth wave of feminism now? Just when I thought it couldn't get any crazier. He made the right decision.

What Guys Said 15

• he either doesn't support feminism or believes, like many men do, that feminism is essentially a man hate movement

• Ah well... Some times you score... Some times you don't. Maybe not in your case, since you're a feminist... Most guys take exception to any girl who believes that his nuts ought to be chopped and auctioned off for sitting comfortably in the subway

• What is a fourth wave feminist? How is it different from third wave?

• just the next wave with a greater focus on using technology to help the movement

• Anyone else sudpect troll?

• Good for him. He made a smart decision.

• whats a fourth wave feminist? lol

• rather than laughing why not just google it.

it's the newer generation of feminism that uses technology to get their message across as opposed to the more traditional protests and other movement methods of the past.

• @madhatters4 ah okay thanks for telling me that.

• You opened that door, he doesn't like feminists. Most men don't.

• you've gotta be trolling

• At a loss for words...

How does a fourth wave feminist differ from other waves?

• Can you please explain what the first wave is?

It will help me know exactly who my enemies are

• 1st wave was just the first time that the feminism movement got started (so in the 19th century). the various waves bascially just sort of follow when a certain type of movement spikes. so when it goes from just literature, to actual protests and activism

• What is fourth wave feminism?

• It's because you are not first wave feminists; because if you had been then he would have been all over you.

The girl to the left is how a typical first wave feminist looks like and the girl on the right is how a fourth wave feminist looks like

saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/.../...e-wrong.jpg

• Not sure what a 4th wave feminist is to be honest.

• wtf is 4th wave feminist lol ahahhahahah

• easy enough to look up. it's just the next wave of the feminist movement that see technology as a vital tool in the movement

• Never heard of 4th wave feminist but I would stay clear of you too with a title like that, that just sounds like problems

What Girls Said 2

• I dunno what is a 4th wave feminist but most of men don't like feminist and 4th probably just sounded scarier to him :p

• What is it?