Which guy would you prefer?

Say there was a 6 foot tall guy who was pretty handsome/attractive and a 6 foot 2 guy who was average in looks but obviously bigger than the other guy.. Which would you choose as a partner/to date? A superficial question I know but just want opinions!

0|0
17|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Can confirm women love 6'2"

0|0
    0|0
    • Can confirm women love 6 foot tall handsome guys over guys who are 2 inches taller.

• well ya they pick the hotter guy ofc so ya your first guy

What Girls Said 16

• Two inches isn't enough to debate over. 6' handsome guy.

Now... If you added 3 inches to the average guy... then I'm 95% sure I'd go for the average one lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one.
    Because the first one has girls surrounding him because he's so good looking.
    Second one will probably be a bit more modest.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 foot one. it'd be different if he was like 5'2 and the other remained 6'2, but 2 inches doesn't change much. both still tall and i'd rather go for the more attractive one

1|1
    0|0
  • 6ft handsome guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously the shorter one.

0|0
    0|0
  • the cute 5'9 guy. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Size doesn't mean what you think it does grow up

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously the first guy. That is just based on looks since nothing was said about personality and shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty much the same. Depends on which one I got along with better and felt better with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller? I don't know tbh your description is vague

0|0
    0|0
  • The intelligent one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of their heights are perfect, but what about their personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the guy I currently like its 6'2" and average looking but not really big LOL. Since this is a superficial question, like you said before, my superficial and somewhat biased answer would be 6'2" only cause he shares the most similarities with the guy I'm interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm short...5'4.5 ... but the 2nd guy could protect me better... <3

0|0
    0|0
    • Technically he couldn't protect you better, you'd just feel more protected.

• Lol true... I just realized how weird I worded that.

• Probably the first!

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 foot one. I want the looks, and for him to be fairly tall

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• the attractive guy of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • @consultantisback OP prolly manlet asking about his 2 inch different with 5'2

0|1
    0|0
  • oh darling, i don't even want a relationship right now! I'm enjoying a single life.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 foot handsome

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 foot one, based on looks, but personally I prefer personally

0|0
    0|0