How well can you read people when first meeting them?

I think vibes are really important so I rely on that as well as my gut instincts. What about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Vibes and gut instincts go only "skin deep" as in if you met someone like me. I'm the type that no one can get a steady read, as my friends like to say my brain and talking style is like a Italian family. In the sense I like to jump from one subject to another and hold like 4 separate conversations in one conversation. (Just to make sure you dont think im being racist or any of that the part about my brain and it like a Italian family is that my friends Grandma loves talking to me as I'm the only one who can keep up with her mumble jumble.)

I'm also aloof. The major plus's though about me that you definitely wouldn't know is that if you give me an idea about something you like. I will over do it and make it down to the finest detail.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, and it is always best to not ignore the vibes. Listening to your instincts can save trouble down the road and I never ignore them when it comes to someone new. I am very good at reading people, especially on first meeting.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it also depends on your own vibe. In my experience, my vibe is so arrogant that even though girls are checking me in the club they don't smile or be kind of nervous. Only a few brave ones do some plot with their friends and directly hit on me.

• Really good and really bad. most people wear there personality. Also race and cutlral play a factor that u can use.

But if you use race or culture to much it can mislead even back fire.

I have more if ur interested if not I think that answer should be suffice

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1