She stood me up and I never heard from her again?

I met Amber at Starbucks and asked her out to dinner and she accepted. We began to see each maybe once a week or two, either for lunch, dinner, and coffee. We would talk a lot about our personal issues, fears, passions in life. I just got out of a relationship around this time and her divorce has been finalized at this time. We became intimate, still seeing each other only once or every other week. She would send me random good morning text messages and during holidays. She would give me compliments. I told her that I began to have strong feelings for her and she said she really likes me as well. She became flaky, such as showing up late or not returning calls or text messages for 4-5 days, so I backed off a bit. Her ex-husband has been trying to rekindle their relationship but she always say that she lost feelings for him and do not want to become “roommates” again.

We met up in early March, had dinner and sex, but she did not act the same way. She would tell me about her family problems and being stressed out. Her moods went from hot and cold. She said she is going through rough times financially because she has been sick and family issues. She asked me to borrow money, I gave it to her, and she paid me back but I did not accept it. She texted me during St. Patrick’s day and suggest we meet up, but I was busy. We continued texting each other and she agreed to come over for dinner days later. She offered the days for her to come over for dinner, I agreed, then she texted, “Ok sweetie , I will see you on Friday at 6p”. She was leaving for vacation to visit family in South America for 10 days (I think). She was a no-call no-show for the date, I waited for her all night at my place. I called twice, left 1 voice message, texted her, no reply. I have not heard from her for a month. We went out maybe a total of 13-15 times in 4 months. Did I do something to upset her? If she did not want to see me anymore, how can she just walk away without saying a word?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is no longer attracted to you, pal. According to what you said, you didn't do anything wrong, she simply doesn't like you anymore. It's not your fault.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she was getting rebound bro. You were there for a portion of time when she needed someone to help her get over the last one. Then she moved on to the next one. Seen that so many times, I wouldn't take offense to it or take it personally. Some women handle distress Like that. they either go self destruct until they find their way or until they wake up from the insecurity nightmare. Sounds like she gave the ex husband the old: "I love you but I'm not IN love with you" Garbage.
    There can also be a positive light that would make you feel better about yourself which is she may have realised she was using you and started to feel like she didn't deserve you. It's crazy sounding but it's absolutely true. Sorry you went through that. I've been through it myself. I'd move on. There are too many out there to run after one that doesn't know who or what she wants.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Clean break without having to see any emotions and that prevents you from attempting to talk her out of it

• As my American friends say, when the music stops it is time to stop dancing.
    The music has stopped. Move on.