Girls, what do you consider to be the most manly and ideal height for a guy?

Please include your own height in the answer

So after some research I found out that ideally girls prefer to the guy to be 4 to 6 inches taller than themselves, however does that mean that they also find this height to be the best and most manly looking?
Because a girl at 5 feet would date a guy who is 5'6 but is this a manly height for a guy, probably not...

If you are not sure about measurements just includemyour own height and say soemthing like half a head above me, one head above me, i will be reaching his eyes, nose, chin, chest etc

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to date 5'8 and up to 6 ft
    I am 5'3
    But I would consider 6 ft to be the most manly however it's so manly it's scary haha

What Girls Said 4

• I like guys from the range 5'10 to 6'4. I'm 5'7 myself. My boyfriend is 6'0 and I really like his height. It's taller than me but not that much taller so I really have to look up to see his face.

• 6'2-3"
    I'm 5'7.

• There is no manly height - is a guy can be 5ft6 and be considered manly and another could be 6ft and not be considered manly. Manly is about attitude and vibe.

I'm 5ft6.

• Anything taller than me is great. I'm 5'8". I do like the 6'0" guys.