Guys, would you turn down a date with a girl with an amazing personality that attracts you if she was physically unappealing?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually am attracted to people I have a connection with. So If I don't find her physically appealing at all then I most likely don't have any chemistry with her. by the way I've liked girls who were 5'2 and over 225 lbs. So I'd say I focus more on personality.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• There are many levels of attraction, and not all of those aspects are necessarily physical, however I would like to find at least a few things physically appealing. However I will give most things a chance to see where they go before I make any final judgements.

0|0
    0|0
  • a person with an amazing personality is instantly physically appealing

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. If I don't find her attractive, I won't be going on a date with her.
    I wouldn't say no to friendship though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its just a tad beyond realistic for her natural bodies build yea I would refuse but that means like half an inch of inflamed tissue.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she had nothing physically appealing about her, then definitely I would turn her down, but that would almost certainly be a reflection of her personality, for example her diet and exercise choices.

0|0
    0|0

• I'd date her... could be an awesome person

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, without that physical spark I would have--a really awesome female friend. Which is a fine person to have in one's life, but it just isn't a lover.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife wouldn't like it but I'd be tempted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done this yes, I'm not very picky when it comes to looks but it is mandatory that I am attracted to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, gotta have both. And you just cannot replace physical attraction, it's impossible to replace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical attraction is important to. She doesn't have to be a model, but I have to find her attractive as well as like her personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the degree. I think I'd need to see some potential.

Knowing myself, I probably wouldn't but if I knew that there's no way I'd ever be attracted to her then yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i tried that already, she wasn't ugly but she wasn't really all that cute AND her personality bored me to death because i had to do EVERYTHING so no fuck that

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone want to date someone they're not attracted to?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I need to be physically attracted to the gal.

0|0
    0|0
  • We could hang out as friends but if i don't feel physical attraction i can't force myself to feel more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would. i look for the whole package

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd at least have a first date to see what she's about. Personality is very important.

1|0
    0|0
  • if she is that amazing i doubt she is that unappealing

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely.

Guys standards are generally not quite as strict as girls think, but they are real.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was not unappealing but not ugly and had some pretty aspects to her looks yes. I am less shallow than I used to be thankfully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately Yes,

You need some physical attraction in a sexual relationship and guys need more than girls...

0|0
    0|0