What is wrong with me?

Why don't I have a girlfriend?

I mean, I am a bit shy, I don't like to hang out in bars of clubs... Maybe is that why?

I am not that bad looking, maybe I am? I think I might be a 6.5/10 which isn't that great, but I should at least get some girls no?

Other than that, I go to work, I pay my bills, I have a car, I run errands on my days off... I do travel once in a while, I try to do something new every few weeks...

I am so alone, I just don't know why girls give me no attention, I was on online dating sites as well and got no attention ( One okay date, handful of conversations)

I don't act desperate when I see girls, I tell them about my passions and stuff but still nothing

Life sucks :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're not charismatic enough (you don't have a way with words).

• This might be good area to improve on :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever tried asking girls out? It's unfortunate, but unless you're a 9 or 10 in terms of looks and/or a millionaire, girls WON'T give you attention. You need to actively seek them. Keep asking girls out until one if them eventually says 'yes'.

• Come to think of it, I have only asked girls out online...

I am not used to just seeing a girl out at a store and asking her out, I don't want to bug girls...

• Mostly dating sites, I've tried quickly asking...

Also taking my time, snap chatting, or what ever they are into but it never works.

What do you mean you don't cold approach? How do you approach then?

• You need to get to know a girl at least a bit first, with some small talk, before you ask her out.

My case is quite different though. I have a very specific dating requirement, due to which I have to rely on dating sites. I am a vegetarian, and I prefer to date vegetarian/vegan women. So even if I did cold-approach women, it would be a waste of my time and hers because very few people are vegetarians. But I can just specify my requirement online. This will reduce my dating pool, but at least I won't be wasting my time courting women who do not fit my preference.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Are you sure about 6.5/10 ? How about your character? You have sense of humor? Because all of this women's love jokes.

• I am pretty funny once I get to know someone for a while,

But not right of the bat... Maybe this is another problem? Do I have to be funny right away?